Jason was employed originally by Livemore as a Senior Architectural Technologist – responsible for architectural/building surveying staff in production of building design and construction plus onsite works administration.
A long standing and valued member of the Practice since 2000, Jason became an Associate Partner in 2005 in recognition of his highly significant contribution to the growth and development of the practice.
In recent times, Jason’s main focus has been client liaison with developers working on retail, commercial and residential projects in the role of Contract Administrator / Architectural Designer. Jason’s involvement begins at the inception of the project and carries right through the project to completion and includes the production of planning applications, building regulations and tender packs.
- Schools – Extensions and refurbishments
- Retail – Relocation and refurbishment of Post Offices nationally
- Residential – Detached dwellings to apartment blocks
- Healthcare – Ward Refurbishments
- Commercial – Office refurbishments